PlanetHop! Stamps Terms and Conditions
The PlanetHop! Passport has been designed as a fun way to document your personal travel history in a way that can be shared with your friends on the PlanetHop! Travel Network. This feature is your link to the world of PlanetHop! and bestows upon you the title of "PlanetHopper!" – something that should not be taken lightly or abused, as it represents your own personal little slice of PlanetHop! real estate. Thus, it is important to be aware of and abide by the following specific terms and conditions:
- The claiming of PlanetHop! destination stamps works to a large degree on the honor system. If you've visited the destination and are prepared to submit a photo of yourself standing at the destination, then you are awarded the stamp. If you haven't visited, start planning a trip and don't look for shortcuts. This isn't the PlanetHop! way.
- Each of the PlanetHop! stamps was developed and created as a means to help PlanetHoppers! commemorate their travels around the world. All of the information in the destination text is original and fully protected under both US and international copyright laws. However, mistakes happen and, if you identify anything that isn't correct, please let us know so that we can correct the error immediately. Photos used to generate the stamps may not be PlanetHop! originals and may have been sourced from a variety of copyright free or free for commercial use photo websites.
- PlanetHop! Passport Rankings are another fun way to help compare your own personal travel resume against other PlanetHoppers! Rankings are based upon a variety of site activities, including legitimately claiming destination stamps.
- PlanetHop! Quick Guides have been developed to provide our PlanetHoppers! with a streamlined view of what each of the world's countries and territories has to offer in a variety of different categories. The ratings assigned to each country is not an indication of how good it is, as this is a truly subjective and intangible thing that every PlanetHopper! must assess for themselves. The ranting is simply a snapshot summary of how the country rates on a cumulative basis, taking into account its many and varied offerings. Again, please don't get upset if you don't agree. As far as we're concerned, every country on the planet is worth visiting. It just depends on what you're looking for.
- If PlanetHop! discovers that a stamp that was awarded was acquired through any "false" means, PlanetHop! reserves the right to revoke that award, along with any associated ranking points given. PlanetHop! also has the right to cancel the member's account and bar that individual from re-registering on the website in the future.